Sony has officially unveiled Xperia Neo L MT25i, its first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone in China. As the name suggests, Xperia Neo L MT25i is the successor of the Xperia Neo and Xperia Neo V.
Sony Xperia Neo L MT25i Tech Specs:
- 4-inch FWVGA (854 x 480) display
- 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 processor
- 1GB of internal memory and 512MB RAM
- MicroSD card support up to 32GB
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash capable of 720p video recording and VGA front-facing camera
- 1,500 mAh battery
It is a mid-range device comes in both black and white with the decent basic specs which are more than enough to run ICS.
Company has not disclosed its price and exact release date.
Source : UnwiredView