Samsung launches Galaxy Note 8.0, ahead of MWC
Just a day before the official start of Mobile World Congress [ MWC ], Samsung has launched Galaxy Note 8.0 in Barcelona, Spain. This 8-inch tablet comes with a decent set of specs and is said to be a straight competitor to Apple’s iPad mini.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 :
- 8-inch 1280 X 800-pixel touch screen
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.6GHz A9 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM and 16/32GB of internal storage expandable with microSD card
- 5-megapixel rear camera and a 1.3-megapixel front camera for video calls
- S Pen
- Wi-Fi, A-GPS, HSPA+ or LTE (depending on market)
- 4,600mAh battery
On software front, Galaxy Note 8.0 include features like multi-window mode, the new generation of Samsung’s S Note tools. The Note will come with pre-loaded softwares like Flipboard and Awesome Note. Awesome Note is debuting on Android with the Galaxy Note 8.0, Samsung has reserved exclusive rights to this version of Android app for at least a year.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 will be available across the world in the second quarter of this year. However, company has not spoken any word about its pricing.